Introduce Ourselves


 Hey guys! My name is Joe Creen and I am from Old Greenwich, CT. I am majoring in Business Administration and minor in sales. In my studies at High Point University, I am mainly focusing on the sales aspect since that is the career path I want to take in life. Outside of class, I like to focus on outdoors activities, working out and spending time with my friends and family. Summer is here so when I am not working or doing school work I'm best to find near any body of water. After HPU, I would love to find a job that would be a lasting fit for future growth. Pretty much looking to find a company that I could possibly retire with haha. My favorite food would have to be sushi. If it's top grade seafood, I will go with sashimi any day. I hope this gives all you more insight into who I am. Excited to get this class started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Relationship with Technology

BLOG POST 4

In the Age of AI